Lobster Salad and Papaya SouskaiFrom hopscotch 4 years ago
How to make it
- Boil lobster in water for 7 minutes and refresh.
- Peel the mango.
- Roast * and peel the pepper.
- Dice the mango and the red bell pepper in small pieces.
- Julienne the papaya.
- Peel and chop the shallots.
- Place the diced mango and red pepper in a bowl. Squeeze two limes and add olive oil and julienne of papaya.
- Cut lobster in half, remove the meat and clean shell.
- Cut the lobster meat in big pieces and add to the papaya salad. Season with salt and cayenne pepper. Garnish lobster shell with papaya salad.
- Sommelier Selection: E. Guigal Condrieu '96, Rhône, is a mineral wine with a peach and apricot aroma that goes perfectly with the fresh lobster salad.
- *Roasting the bell pepper - drizzle a cookie sheet with olive oil - place in a 375 - 400 degree oven. Shake it up half way, as to loosen the bell pepper, so that it does not adhere to the bottom of the pan.
- Roasted implies that it's gonna look BLACK at some parts.