Pull Apart Bacon breadFrom midgelet 6 years ago
How to make it
- In a large skillet, cook bacon over medium heat until cooked but not
- Using a slotted spoon, remove to paper towels to drain.
- Separate biscuits; cut each biscuit into quarters.
- In a large bowl, combine the cheese, dressing mix, oil and bacon. Place half of the biscuit pieces in a greased 10-in. fluted tube pan; sprinkle with half of the cheese mixture.
- Top with remaining biscuit pieces and cheese mixture.
- Bake at 375° for 25-30 minutes or until golden brown.
- Cool for 5 minutes before inverting onto a serving plate.
- Serve immediately.
- Yield: 12 servings.
- *Note: may substitute 8 oz. cooked, crumbled breakfast sausage for the bacon and grated Cheddar cheese for the Mozzarella.
- Could also add 1/2 cup thinly sliced green onions to the cheese mixture for sprinkling.
- You can also omit the meat and use 2 or 3 kinds of cheese. Cheddar, Pepper Jack, and Mozzarella are a good combination.
- Do not use more than the total 2 cups of cheese or will be very messy/gooey.
The Cookmidgelet Eastern, USA
The Rating5 people
I make something simular with breadsticks and Parmeson cheese,wrapped bacon strips around each stick,baked and roll in Parmesan after.High 5!lanabade in Goshen loved it
This, certainly, is different. Interesting. Thanks.tablescape in loved it
This sounds like a very versitile recipe-you could serve it at a Brunch or for game night with the gang!toleliz in Burlington loved it