Feta Cheese AppetizersFrom midgelet 5 years ago
How to make it
- Blend the cheeses and cream until smooth.
- Using 4 leaves of phyllo, brush melted butter onto first leaf, place second on top of it and brush that; continue until all 4 leaves are buttered.
- Cut leaves into 3-inch squares with scissors.
- Place 1 tablespoon cheese mixture in the center of each square and fold up like an envelope.
- Continue until mixture is used up.
- Brush with melted butter to seal.
- Cover carefully with foil and freeze until ready to use.
- Place uncovered on a cookie sheet straight from freezer and bake at 350 degrees F until phyllo is brown and crisp -- about 10 or more minutes.
The Cookmidgelet Eastern, USA
The Rating6 people
Great post wonderful rcipe thanksmomo_55grandma in Mountianview loved it
SOund good!cuzpat in Sikeston loved it
Yummy!goodeat in Benton loved it
Good To Freeze127 members
Vegetarian Food Lover425 members
Five Or Fewer180 members
Dairy Preparations8 members
From Middle Eastern Lands253 members
Appetizers And Dips268 members
My BEST Appetizer I Takemake For Parties112 members
Greek Foods145 members
101 A Cheese Place143 members
Companys Coming115 members