My Husbands Favorite Crab ImperialFrom lanabade 7 years ago
- 1lb. good crabmeat shopping list
- 1/4 cup melted butter shopping list
- 1/4 cup chopped onion shopping list
- 1/4 cup chopped green pepper. shopping list
- 2 tablespoons Hellman's mayonase shopping list
- 2 tbls.worchister sauce shopping list
- 1/4 tsp. salt shopping list
- dash pepper. shopping list
- 1/2 cup heavy cream shopping list
- 1 tbls. parsley. shopping list
- 1 egg,beaten. shopping list
- 2 cups crackermeal.. shopping list
How to make it
- Blend all above together.
- Place in a greased cassorole.
- Top with more crackermeal.
- Dot with butter on top.
- BAKE for 350 degrees for 45 minutes to one hour till brown on top.
The Cooklanabade Goshen, NJ
The Rating6 people
Yummy...I can see why he loves it! Thanks for sharing, and five forks for ya!
debbie919 in Manahawkin loved it
I like this and will be trying it soon.
EDspinach1948 in Dorchester-Boston loved it
This looks so delicious. Yum.
I'm coming to your house - when are you making it again? Set an extra place.tablescape in loved it