Chocolate Pudding Cheese Pie With Cherry SauceFrom frankieanne 6 years ago
- 1 – 8 oz. pkg. cream cheese, softened shopping list
- 2-1/2 cups milk shopping list
- 1 – 5.9 oz. pkg. Instant Jello chocolate pudding shopping list
- 1 – 9” pie shell baked and cooled or a graham cracker pie crust shopping list
- Cherry Sauce: shopping list
- 1 – 11 oz. can tart cherries shopping list
- ½ cup sugar shopping list
- 2 Tbs. cornstarch shopping list
- ½ tsp almond extract (optional) shopping list
How to make it
- Beat cream cheese until soft. Gradually add ½ cup milk and blend until smooth. Add remaining milk and pie filling mix. Beat at lowest speed of mixer until blended. Pour at once into pie shell. (Work fast! This gets firm right away!) Chill at least two hours. Top with whipped cream and cherry sauce.
- For the cherry sauce:
- Drain the cherry juice from the can into a small saucepan. Add the sugar and the cornstarch and stir until blended. Heat over medium heat until mixture comes to a boil. Cook and stir two minutes longer. Add cherries and almond extract and stir to blend together. (The sauce turns clear when done.) Cool mixture before serving.
People Who Like This Dish 8
The Cookfrankieanne Somewhere, Else
The Rating3 people
- Not added to any groups yet!