Chocolate Chocolate CookiesFrom sandygalesmith 6 years ago
How to make it
- In a bowl sift flour, cocoa, baking soda and set aside.
- In a mixing bowl cream the butter and brown sugar on medium to high speed till light and fluffy.
- Beat eggs into butter, sugar mixture, add vanilla and mixed until combined.
- With the mixer on low speed stir in flour mixture till all combined, add one kind or a combo of all chips, mix a few seconds more and until completely combined.
- Top with extra chips before baking.
- Bake in 350 degrees for 10-12 minutes.Makes about 30-35 cookies.
- Optional: add 2 cups chopped nuts