Cajun Pork ChopsFrom chefmeow 4 years ago
- 1 tablespoon paprika shopping list
- 1 teaspoon seasoned salt shopping list
- 1 teaspoon rubbed sage shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon cayenne pepper shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder shopping list
- 4 lean boneless center cut pork chops 1/2" thick shopping list
- 2 teaspoons butter shopping list
How to make it
- Combine paprika, salt, sage, cayenne, black pepper and garlic powder.
- Coat chops well on both sides with seasoning mixture.
- Heat butter over high heat just until it starts to brown.
- Put chops in pan then reduce heat to medium and fry on both sides for 8 minutes.