Roasted Sweet Potatoes And BeetsFrom berrikiss 4 years ago
How to make it
- Pre-set oven to 350.
- After peeling sweet potato & beets, cut up into large bite sized pieces.
- Place on shallow roasting pan & toss in olive oil, salt & pepper until evenly coated.
- Place in oven, uncovered, and roast for 35-45 min. Until Sweet potatoes are fork tender. Add additional salt & pepper to taste if desired.
- Recipe can easily be doubled, just be sure to adjust time.
The Cookberrikiss Wenatchee, WA
The Rating2 people
mommyluvs2cook in Santa Fe loved it
Nice side dish. Enjoyed the savory sweet the seasoning imparted on the potatoes.
6/7/14pointsevenout in Athens loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!