Ham and Sour Cream Baked NoodlesFrom chefmeow 7 years ago
- 3 quarts water shopping list
- 1 tablespoon salt plus 1/2 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 12 ounce package wide egg noodles shopping list
- 6 tablespoons butter shopping list
- 1 green bell pepper shopping list
- 3 celery stalks shopping list
- 1 small white onion shopping list
- 2 eggs shopping list
- 1-1/2 cups cottage cheese shopping list
- 1-1/2 cups sour cream shopping list
- 1/2 pound cooked ham shopping list
- 1 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Put water in a large pot then add 1 tablespoon salt and set over high heat.
- When water boils add the noodles and stir with a fork then turn heat down to medium high.
- Cook noodles for 9 minutes then rinse, drain and put hot noodles in the casserole.
- Add butter in chunks to the casserole and stir to melt butter in the hot noodles then stir well.
- Finely chop enough of the pepper to make 1/2 cup.
- Trim ends off the celery stalks then discard them and finely chop the stalks.
- Peel and finely chop the onion.
- Beat eggs slightly with a fork or small whisk in a small bowl.
- Dump cottage cheese, sour cream, chopped ham, eggs, salt and vegetables into the casserole.
- Mix well with a large spoon then bake for 40 minutes.
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
- Not added to any groups yet!