Orange Ginger MuffinsFrom carmenbigred 4 years ago
- PAM non-stick cooking spray shopping list
- 1-1/2c. La Choy chow mein noodles, divided shopping list
- 4c. all-purpose unbleached flour with ultragrain shopping list
- 2/3c. sugar shopping list
- 2tsp. baking powder shopping list
- 1tsp. baking soda shopping list
- 1/2tsp. ground ginger shopping list
- 1/8tsp. salt shopping list
- 2/3c. butter; softened shopping list
- 1c. egg beaters original shopping list
- 4tsp. grated orange zest shopping list
- 2c. orange juice shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 400F. Spray 18 medium muffin cups with cooking spray; set aside. Coarsely chop 1 cup of the noodles; mix with next 6 ingredients in large bowl until well blended. Set aside.
- Beat butter in small bowl with mixer on medium speed until creamy. Add egg beaters, orange zest and juice; beat on low speed until well blended. Add to flour mixture; stir just until moistened. Spoon evenly into prepared muffin cups, filling each cup 2/3 full. Coarsely chop the remaining 1/2 cup noodles; sprinkle evenly over batter in pan.
- Bake 20 minutes, or until tops are lightly browned.