Hot and Sour EggplantFrom roo_84 4 years ago
- 2 eggplants, cubed shopping list
- 1 1/2 Tbsp soy sauce shopping list
- 1 Tbsp red wine vinegar shopping list
- 1 Tbsp white sugar shopping list
- 2 tsp Sarachi Sauce shopping list
- 1 tsp cornstarch shopping list
- 1/2 tsp sesame oil shopping list
- 2 tsp salt shopping list
- 2 Tbsp vegetable oil shopping list
- 1 tsp chili flakes shopping list
How to make it
- Place the eggplant cubes into a large bowl, and sprinkle with salt. Fill with enough water to cover, and let stand for 30 minutes. Rinse well, and drain on paper towels.
- In a small bowl, stir together the soy sauce, red wine vinegar, sugar, sirachi sauce, cornstarch and sesame oil. Set the sauce aside.
- Heat the vegetable oil in a large skillet or wok over medium-high heat. Fry the eggplant until it is tender and begins to brown, 5 to 10 minutes. Pour in the sauce, and cook and stir until the sauce is thick and the eggplant is evenly coated. Serve immediately.
The Cookroo_84 Murrieta, CA
The Rating5 people
Very nice!superfoodman in Metropolis loved it
Good!!!goodeat in Benton loved it
This is one of my absolute favorite Chinese restaurant dishes. Thanks to you, I can make it at home now! Happy New Year!crabhappychick in Pittsburgh loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!