Napa-Style Roasted VegetablesFrom sunflower48386 7 years ago
- 1/2 c. olive oil shopping list
- 2 c. each carrots, butternut squash,white potatoes, red potatoes, and red onion. all peeled and cut into 1 1/2 inch pieces shopping list
- 4 c yukon gold potatoes, unpeeled, cut into 1 1/2 pieces shopping list
- 2 t. fine sea salt, divided shopping list
- 16 pieces of fresh thyme, rinsed and cut into 2 inch pieces shopping list
- 1 t. of crushed red pepper flakes shopping list
- 2 c. apples, cored, peeled and cut into wedges shopping list
- 8 stems of flat leaf parsley, coarsely torn shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 400degrees
- Pour olive oil into a large bowl. add chopped vegetables and toss to evenly coat.
- add 1 t. fine sea salt, thyme, and red pepper flakes, toss again. transfer to 12 x 18 inch sheet pan
- Roast for 30 minutes. Remove from oven and stir in apple wedges. return to oven and bake 30 minutes more. stir and bake for 20 minutes more.
- transfer to a serving dish. garnish with parsley and remaining sea salt
The Cooksunflower48386 White Lake, MI
The Rating4 people
Delicious. I love this, very easy and healthy.
Edspinach1948 in Dorchester-Boston loved it
Very nice!!a1patti in Salem loved it
Sounds healthy and delicious! Nice combo of root veggies!juels in Clayton loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!