HAM AND NOODLE CASSEROLEFrom spinach1948 4 years ago
- Ingredients: shopping list
- 6 -oz uncooked yolk-free fine noodles shopping list
- 1 ½ cups ( 12-oz ) 1% small-curd cottage cheese shopping list
- 1 package ( 10-oz ) frozen mixed vegetable, thawed and drained shopping list
- 1 cup cubed fully cooked lean ham ( reduced-sodium ) shopping list
- ¾ cup reduced-fat sour cream shopping list
- ¼ cup fat-free milk shopping list
- 3 Tbs. grated parmesan cheese ( reduced-fat ) shopping list
- 2 tsp. all-purpose flour shopping list
- 1 tsp. dill weed or 1 tablespoon snipped fresh dill shopping list
- ¼ tsp. salt shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven at 350.
- Cook noodles according to package directions; drain. In a large bowl, combine the remaining ingredients. Add noodles and toss to coat. Transfer to a 2-quart baking dish coated with cooking spray.
- Cover and bake at 350 for 30 minutes. Uncovered; bake 5-10 minutes longer or until heated through. Let stand for 5 minutes before serving. Yield: 4 servings.
- Diabetic Friendly
- Nutritional Values: Serving size: 1 ½ cups, Calories per serving: 266, Fat: 5g, Cholesterol: 21mg, Sodium: 568mg, Carbohydrate: 32g, Fiber: 3g, Protein: 21g.
- Diabetic Exchanges: 2 lean meat, 1 ½ starch, 1 vegetable.
The Cookspinach1948 Dorchester-Boston, MA
The Rating5 people
Mmmmmmmmmm this looks fabulous. 5 from me!ozsmom in Nepean loved it
I knew there was a reason my 'angel' sent me back.. THIS DELISH DISH... Yummy HIGH FIVE FORKS!!!!:)snowcat17 in Milwaukee loved it
Yum!pleclare in Framingham loved it
CASSEROLE COOKING111 members
Casserole Comfort130 members
101 A Diabetic Low Carb Place158 members
Anything Cheese31 members
All Things Cheese76 members
Diabetic Friendly Recipes43 members
Pasta Of All Kinds60 members
Spaghetti Noodles And Pasta42 members
Too Much Pork For Just One Fork15 members