Pineapple Ham CasseroleFrom spinach1948 6 years ago
- Ingredients: shopping list
- 2 cups uncooked Wide yolk-free ( NO YOLKS® ) shopping list
- ½ cup chopped celery shopping list
- 2 Tbs. margarine, divided shopping list
- 1 ( 8-oz ) package 1/3 less-fat cream cheese, cubed shopping list
- ¾ cup 1% milk shopping list
- 2 cups cubed fully cooked ham shopping list
- 2 cans ( 8-oz each ) crushed, pineapple, drained ( no sugar added ) shopping list
- 2 Tbs. worcestershire sauce ( reduced-sodium ) shopping list
- Dash pepper shopping list
- ¼ cup dry bread crumbs shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven at 350.
- Cook noodles according to package directions; drain. In a large skillet, saute celery in 1 tablespoon of margarine until tender. Stir in cream cheese and milk; cook and stir until cheese is melted. Add the noodles, ham, pineapple, Worcestershire sauce and pepper.
- Transfer to an ungreased 1 ½ quart baking dish. Melt remaining margarine; toss with bread crumbs. Sprinkle over the top. Bake, uncovered, at 350 for 30 – 35 minutes or until heated through. Yield: 4 servings.
- Nutritional Values: Serving size ¼ of the casserole; Calories per serving: 375, Fat: 12g, Cholesterol: 90mg, Sodium: 589mg, Carbohydrate: 30g, Fiber: 1g, Protein: 22g
- NOTE: This recipe was modified from the original to a Diabetic Friendly one.
The Cookspinach1948 Dorchester-Boston, MA
The Rating3 people
Family Favourites134 members
Low Carbs18 members
CASSEROLE COOKING112 members
Pork To Go97 members
101 A Diabetic Low Carb Place158 members
Veggies Fruits And Grains54 members
Anything Cheese31 members
A Fruity World45 members
Anything Pineapple28 members