Calavasa zucchini SoupFrom snowcat17 7 years ago
- 2 lbs pork( shopping list
- ( a small pork loin roast works best) shopping list
- 4 small yellow zuccchini sliced shopping list
- 1 large bag frozen corn shopping list
- 1/4 c. jalenpeno peppers chopped fine shopping list
- 1 small sliced onionz can tomato sauce1/2 tsp salt shopping list
- 6 c. water shopping list
- 1 tsp each: garlic powder, pepper, cayenne pepper 2tsp cumin shopping list
How to make it
- Brown pork till almost done.
- Add onion and zucchini.
- Cook till soft.
- Add rest of ing simmer one hour on low heat.. covered
- I used a 'dutch oven'
The Cooksnowcat17 Milwaukee, WI
The Rating5 people
Mmmmmmm ..... Drool!!!!!!!
5 forkstucky in Ottawa loved it
I love hot soup on a cold day. There is nothing better. How about some cornbread with it, slathered with butter? All we need is a crackling fire. Be right over.tablescape in loved it
Zuchinni another underrated veggie.. and onions! My fav combo! Have this ready when I go home to visit my Mom... I'll stop over for lunch, lol!floridiangourmet in Hudson loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!