Strawberry Pretzel SaladFrom candisandi 6 years ago
- 2 cups (1/2 lb) crushed pretzel twists shopping list
- 3/4 cup (1 1/2 sticks) butter, melted shopping list
- 3/4 cup plus 3 tablespoons sugar shopping list
- 1 8-oz. pkg. cream cheese, at room temperature shopping list
- 1 6-oz. pkg. strawberry-flavored gelatin shopping list
- 2 cups boiling water shopping list
- 1 1/2 cups cold water shopping list
- 1 quart fresh strawberries, hulled and sliced shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- In a bowl, combine crushed pretzels, melted butter, and 3 tablespoons of teh sugar. Mix well and press evenly into the bottom of a 9" x 13" baking pan. Bake for 8 to 10 minutes, until firm. Transfer to a cooling rack and let cool completely.
- In a mixing bowl, combine cream cheese and remaining 3/4 cup sugar. Using and electrric mixer, cream at medium speed. Fold in whipped topping. Spread mixture evenly over pretzel crust.
- in a large bowl, combine gelatin and boiling water. Stire until gelatin is completely dissolved. Add cold water. Stir in strawberries and refrigerate for about 10 minutes, until mixture just begins to thicken. Pour into pretzel crust and chill until completely set (about 3-4 hours).
The Cookcandisandi Bloomington, IL
The Rating3 people
- Not added to any groups yet!