Cream Cheese Cookie BarsFrom 2302817 6 years ago
- 1 1/2 c. butter shopping list
- 1 pkg. (8 oz.)cream cheese ( softened) shopping list
- 1 c. sugar shopping list
- 3 eggs shopping list
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract shopping list
- (or orange or lemon rinds) shopping list
- 2 1/2 c. flour shopping list
- 1 c. chocolate chips shopping list
- Optional: shopping list
- chopped walnut or pecan shopping list
- maraschino cherries shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven 350 degrees F.
- Grease 9"x13" baking pan.
- Beat butter, cream cheese and sugar with electric mixer in a large bowl until smooth.
- Add eggs one at a time. Beat in vanilla (or rinds,)
- Mix in the flour, chocolate chips, nuts or cherries. Mix enough just to incorporate.
- Spread batter into the prepared pan.
- Bake for 25 minutes,or until the sides starts to pull away from pan.
- Remove from the oven immediately to keep it moist.
- It Looks pale but its great. Let it cool on a cooling rack.
- If desired, drizzle with melted chocolate before cutting into bars and deep all side of the squares in melted chocolate.
The Cook2302817 Port Hardy, Canada
The Rating5 people
Sounds great - curious, what size cream cheese - the large 8 oz or the smaller 3 oz?
Thanks for the post.valinkenmore in Malott loved it
Yummmy ~ this recipe for Cream Cheese Cookie Bars is looking really good. Thank you for posting it to the group. High 5+pippy in loved it
Love it!sparow64 in Sweetwater loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!