Lady Sons Fried Pork ChopsFrom clewing 7 years ago
- 6 pork chops shopping list
- 1 cup buttermilk shopping list
- 1 cup flour shopping list
- 6 cups oil shopping list
- 2 tsp House seasoning (recipe follows, divided) shopping list
- ½ tsp seasoned salt shopping list
- House Seasoning: shopping list
- 1 cup salt shopping list
- ¼ cup black pepper shopping list
- ¼ cup garlic powder shopping list
How to make it
- Heat oil in a large, heavy bottomed pot to 350° (I used my deep fryer).
- Sprinkle the seasonings on both sides of the pork chops, rubbing them thoroughly into the meat.
- Pour buttermilk over meat and turn to coat on all sides.
- Season flour generously with House Seasoning, roll each chop into flour and shake off the excess.
- Carefully place the chops, two at a time, into the hot oil and cook until the outside is golden brown. Take 1 chop out and make a small cut at the thickest part to check for doneness; adjust time accordingly for the rest.
- Drain on paper towels before serving.