Portobello Mushroom PizzaFrom jgpgarrett 8 years ago
- 2 large portobello mushroom caps, chopped into large pieces shopping list
- 1 red pepper, sliced shopping list
- 1 yellow pepper, sliced shopping list
- 2 red onions, sliced shopping list
- 4 cups Fontina cheese, shredded shopping list
- 2 packages thin pizza crust shopping list
- butter shopping list
- balsamic vinegar shopping list
How to make it
- Use three separate pans for this:
- Sauté mushrooms in butter with splash of balsamic vinegar until tender.
- Do the same with peppers in another pan and onions in the third pan. This part can be done ahead of time and veggies placed in separate containers in the fridge.
- When ready to assemble pizza:
- Spread dough in pizza pans sprinkled with cornmeal. Bake at 350 degrees for 10 minutes.
- Add 3/4s of cheese, then arrange mushrooms and pepper mixtures. Scatter final 1/4 of cheese on top.
- Bake 350˚ until cheese is melted and begining to bubble.
- Makes 2 pizzas.
The Cookjgpgarrett Montgomery, AL
The Rating2 people
- Not added to any groups yet!