Creamy Pesto Shrimp Or CrabFrom canzi 7 years ago
- 1 lb linguine pasta (in picture I used spaghetti Rigati) shopping list
- 1/2 cup butter shopping list
- 2 cups heavy cream shopping list
- 1/2 tsp black pepper shopping list
- 1 cup grated parmesan cheese shopping list
- 7-8 oz pesto shopping list
- 1 lb shrimp, peeled & deveined (or crab, or both) shopping list
How to make it
- Cook pasta al dente.
- In large skillet, melt butter over medium heat.
- Stir in cream.
- Season with pepper.
- Cook 6-8 minutes, stirring constantly.
- Stir in Parmesan into cream sauce, stirring until mixed.
- Blend in pesto.
- Cook 3-5 minutes, until thickened.
- Stir in shrimp, and cook until they turn pink. About 5 mins.
- Serve over hot linguine.
- Optional: add lemon juice or serve with lemon wedges.
The Cookcanzi San Diego, CA
The Rating4 people
I am loving this. I cant wait to make this dish.skyduchess in Garland loved it
Heavy cream on anything turns into my favorite comfort food so when I made the creamy pesto shrimp- I loved it immediately. Especially with a side of the bacon bok choy recipe. Simply delicious. Thank you.ladocastro in Plano loved it
Going to be trying this soon.auntievi in Oshawa loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!