Creamy Pesto Shrimp Or CrabFrom canzi 9 years ago
- 1 lb linguine pasta (in picture I used spaghetti Rigati) shopping list
- 1/2 cup butter shopping list
- 2 cups heavy cream shopping list
- 1/2 tsp black pepper shopping list
- 1 cup grated parmesan cheese shopping list
- 7-8 oz pesto shopping list
- 1 lb shrimp, peeled & deveined (or crab, or both) shopping list
How to make it
- Cook pasta al dente.
- In large skillet, melt butter over medium heat.
- Stir in cream.
- Season with pepper.
- Cook 6-8 minutes, stirring constantly.
- Stir in Parmesan into cream sauce, stirring until mixed.
- Blend in pesto.
- Cook 3-5 minutes, until thickened.
- Stir in shrimp, and cook until they turn pink. About 5 mins.
- Serve over hot linguine.
- Optional: add lemon juice or serve with lemon wedges.
The Cookcanzi San Diego, CA
The Rating4 people
Going to be trying this soon.auntievi in Oshawa loved it
Heavy cream on anything turns into my favorite comfort food so when I made the creamy pesto shrimp- I loved it immediately. Especially with a side of the bacon bok choy recipe. Simply delicious. Thank you.ladocastro in Plano loved it
I am loving this. I cant wait to make this dish.skyduchess in Garland loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!