Crockpot Barbecued Turkey LegsFrom hungrybear 4 years ago
How to make it
- Sprinkle turkey with salt and pepper.
- Place in a crock-pot.
- Combine remaining ingredients; pour over the turkey.
- Cover and cook on low for 5 to 7 hours.
- If the turkey legs are small, serve one thigh or one drumstick per person; if large, slice off the meat and serve with sauce.
People Who Like This Dish 10
The Cookhungrybear Miner, MO
The Rating10 people
love it!! Got my crock pot too.. couldn't wait charged it.. ahhh but that okay.. HIGH FIVE FORKS!!snowcat17 in Milwaukee loved it
A real good one
EDspinach1948 in Dorchester-Boston loved it
luv these legs high5 plus thanksmomo_55grandma in Mountianview loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!