Crockpot Barbecued Turkey LegsFrom hungrybear 4 years ago
How to make it
- Sprinkle turkey with salt and pepper.
- Place in a crock-pot.
- Combine remaining ingredients; pour over the turkey.
- Cover and cook on low for 5 to 7 hours.
- If the turkey legs are small, serve one thigh or one drumstick per person; if large, slice off the meat and serve with sauce.
People Who Like This Dish 9
The Cookhungrybear Miner, MO
The Rating10 people
love it!! Got my crock pot too.. couldn't wait charged it.. ahhh but that okay.. HIGH FIVE FORKS!!snowcat17 in Milwaukee loved it
A real good one
EDspinach1948 in Dorchester-Boston loved it
luv these legs high5 plus thanksmomo_55grandma in Mountianview loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!