Marinated peppers bruschettaFrom myrna 5 years ago
- 1/2 cup each: diced red pepper, yellow pepper, and orange pepper shopping list
- 1 clove garlic, minced shopping list
- 1 Tbsp olive oil shopping list
- 1 tsp dried basil, or 1 Tbsp chopped fresh shopping list
- salt and pepper to taste shopping list
- parmesan cheese shopping list
- french breach shopping list
How to make it
- In the morning, combine peppers, garlic, oil, basil and s&p. Marinate in the fridge through the day.
- When time to serve: Cut french bread in diagonal slices and lightly toast in hot oven. Spoon 2 Tbsp over each hot piece and sprinkle with parmesan cheese. YUM
The Cookmyrna Leuven, BE
The Rating8 people
High 5 fork to you, boy does this ever sound good, love appetizers.
Janetjlv1023 in Plymouth loved it
All peppers, yum!a1patti in Salem loved it
YUM!!!!cuzpat in Sikeston loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!