Chicken and Spinach Sill Mai - steamed DumplingsFrom midgelet 7 years ago
- 1 lb organic spinach leaves shopping list
- 4 oz ground lean chicken breast shopping list
- 2 cloves minced fresh garlic shopping list
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil shopping list
- 1 teaspoon coarse sugar shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon corn starch shopping list
- 1/3 teaspoon sea salt shopping list
- Pinch white pepper shopping list
- White Sill Mai Wrapper (Chinese dumpling skins) shopping list
How to make it
- Wash spinach leaves, shake off excess water.
- Blanch quickly in boiling water.
- Drain and mince.
- Mince chicken breast.
- Toast minced garlic to light golden color.
- Mix above eight ingredients to create siu mai filling.
- Place single siu mai wrapper on palm, spoon filling onto center,
- using your other hand, grab corners of wrapper and lift to make a bundle.
- Place completed bundles on bamboo steamer basket, making sure to leave space around each one.
- Lay steamer basket with siu mai over rim of a pot of boiling water for six minutes.
- Ready to serve, add mustard or chili paste to taste.
- This recipe makes 4 servings (about 20 pieces).
The Cookmidgelet Eastern, USA
The Rating7 people
Realy Realy good.
EDspinach1948 in Dorchester-Boston loved it
High 5!lanabade in Goshen loved it
wow many 5s on this one gret post thanksmomo_55grandma in Mountianview loved it
Appetizers And Dips269 members
Asian Foods237 members
Chinese Food138 members
Steam Cuisine10 members
California Cooks31 members
Popeyes Paradise A Spinach Place66 members
Chicken Little167 members
Restaurant Recipes68 members
International Dishes43 members
Awesome Chicken Recipes73 members