Mexican Pork ChopsFrom pleclare 5 years ago
- 1 tsp ground cumin shopping list
- 1 tsp chili powder shopping list
- 4 boneless,pork loin chops(1-1/2" thick and 4 oz. ea) shopping list
- 1 Tbs canola oil shopping list
- 1-1/4 c salsa shopping list
- 1 tsp baking cocoa shopping list
- 1/8 tsp cinnamon shopping list
- 2 Tbs minced ,fresh cilantro shopping list
- 1 green onion ,chopped shopping list
How to make it
- Combine cumin and chili powder;rub over both sides of pork. In large skillet,brown pork chops in oil on both sides over medium heat.
- In small bowl,combine salsa,cocoa,and cinnamon:pour over pork. Bring sauce to a boil. Reduce heat;simmer,uncovered,for 4 to 5 mins. on each side or till meat is tender;stirring sauce occasionally. Sprinkle with cilantro and green onion.