Stumps Banana Nut BreadFrom bostyn 7 years ago
How to make it
- Sift flour, baking soda, baking powder, and salt.
- Beat shortening, slowly add sugar.
- Beat eggs until light then add to shortening mixture.
- Beat entire mixture.
- Add bananas alternately with flour. Stir in nuts.
- Bake in a 8 1/2" x 4 1/2" x 3" pan at 350 degrees for 1hr.10mins.
The Cookbostyn San Diego, CA
The Rating4 people
super duper!midgelet in Eastern loved it
Awesome recipe - Thank you for sharing. Banana bread is one of my favorite things to make :) ^5madmommy in Wayne loved it
Seem to have some RIPE bananas and this recipe is callin my name today!! Love you Brett.bostynsnonna in Ramona loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!