Sausage Florentine in the CrockpotFrom chefmeow 8 years ago
How to make it
- Spray interior of slow cooker with nonstick vegetable spray.
- In medium skillet over medium heat crumble and cook sausage until browned.
- Place sausage in slow cooker.
- Add spinach and mushrooms then stir to combine.
- In small bowl beat eggs and milk until mixed.
- Pour over sausage mixture then cover and cook on low for 6 hours.
- Five minutes before serving top with cheese.
- Recover to melt cheese.
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
- Not added to any groups yet!