chicken burger with bbq sauceFrom cookwithfeeling 7 years ago
How to make it
- cut up chicken in small pcs.
- fry in oil or butter until cooked through
- remove from pan,season the chicken with salt and pepper
- add more oil if needed in the fry pan
- saute the chopped onion and celery until softened
- add the cooked chicken to the onion and celery
- put in 1/2 cup or more of bbq sauce,stir well and simmer on low heat for a few mins.
- meanwhile toast buns in oven on cookie sheet
- butter them and spoon bbq chicken on the buns.
The Cookcookwithfeeling Yarmouth, Canada..
- Not added to any groups yet!