Roasted Lemon PotatoesFrom myrna 5 years ago
- 2 lbs red potatoes or yukon baby gold potatoes (skins on and sliced into wedges) shopping list
- 1/2 cup chicken broth shopping list
- 1/4 cup olive oil shopping list
- 4 garlic cloves, minced shopping list
- 1 lemon, juice of shopping list
- 1 1/2 teaspoons oregano shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper shopping list
- 1 bay leaf shopping list
- salt, to taste shopping list
How to make it
- Combine all ingredients in a large zip lock bag. Let marinate all day in the fridge or until you're ready to start cooking!
- Pour all of mixture, including liquids on a large rimmed baking sheet lined with foil and sprayed generously with cooking spray.
- Roast potatoes at 400 degrees for 1 hour, or until golden brown and crunchy, stirring every 20 minutes.
The Cookmyrna Leuven, BE
The Rating4 people
Cool, never thought of marinating potato before!jo_jo_ba in Oshawa loved it
OOooohhhh, right up my alley!! Thanks!
TerryRterryr in Vallejo loved it
Five forky!goodeat in Benton loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!