Alouette Creme De Brie Shrimp CupsFrom corrinnej 4 years ago
- 2 pkg. (2.1 oz each) frozen phyllo tartlet shells shopping list
- 1 pkg. (5 oz.) Alouette Crème de Brie, Original, at room temperature shopping list
- 30 cooked frozen (thawed) or fresh salad shrimp (about 2/3 of a 7 oz. pkg.) shopping list
- 2 tbsp. extra virgin olive oil shopping list
- ½ tsp. grated orange peel shopping list
- 1 tbsp. orange juice shopping list
- 1 tbsp. chopped chives shopping list
- ¼ tsp. crushed red pepper flakes shopping list
- 1/8 tsp. garlic, finely minced shopping list
How to make it
- Arrange tartlet shells on 2 serving plates. Spoon a scant teaspoon Alouette® Crème de Brie in each.
- In medium bowl, combine shrimp and all remaining ingredients. Toss to coat shrimp.
- Place 1 shrimp over cheese in each shell. Spoon a little orange juice-chive mixture over shrimp. Serve immediately.
- For a slightly salty flavor, substitute 30 cup-shaped tortilla chips for the phyllo tartlet shells.
- If using phyllo tartlet shells, these can be served cold or warm (warm for 5 minutes at 350° F).
The Cookcorrinnej New Holland, PA
The Rating4 people
Sounds like a great appetizer! Thanks.maureenlaw in ST LOUIS loved it
These sound delicious!valinkenmore in Malott loved it
Just brought some brie home, This sounds super.mystic_river1 in Bradenton loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!