Tilapia ParmesanFrom pleclare 7 years ago
- 1-1/2 lbs tilapia fillets shopping list
- 1/4 c grated parmesan cheese shopping list
- 2 Tbs mayonnaise shopping list
- 3 Tbs butter shopping list
- 2 Tbs lemon juice shopping list
- 1 Tbs dried parsley shopping list
- 1 Tbs dried basil shopping list
- salt and pepper to taste shopping list
- 9 drops hot pepper sauce or to taste shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat broiler. Line broiling pan with foil. In small bowl,combine Parmesan,mayonnaise,butter and lemon juice. Add parsley,basil,salt and pepper as well as hot sauce. Mix well.
- Arrange tilapia oin a single layer on the aluminum foil. Broil for 2-3 mins. Turn fillets over and broil additional 2 mins.Remove fillets from oven and spread woth the cheese mixture on the top side. Broil 2 mins ,ore or till the topping is browned and fish close to point of flakiness.
People Who Like This Dish 11
The Cookpleclare Framingham, MA
The Rating6 people
This sounds so delicious, and since I love fish I will be trying this rear soon.
EDspinach1948 in Dorchester-Boston loved it
Pat, this glaze is similar to what I was thinking of putting on top of the salmon stuffed crepes. Mayo/lime juice/dill mixed together, brushed over the filled crepes with a heavy sprinkling of parmesan and then broiled til bubbly. You just made my ...morenotyourmomma in South St. Petersburg loved it
Very goood HIGH FIVE FORKS!!snowcat17 in Milwaukee loved it