Baked Buffalo Chicken Strips with Blue Cheese DipFrom pleclare 6 years ago
- 2 lob boneless,skinless chicken breasts shopping list
- 1-1/2 c plus 1/2 c buttermilk shopping list
- 2/3 c hot sauce shopping list
- 1 c sour cream shopping list
- 5 oz blue cheese,crumbled shopping list
- 1/2 Tbsa white wine vinegar shopping list
- 1-1/2 tsp worcestershire sauce shopping list
- salt and pepper shopping list
- 8 oz. rRitz crackers (2 sleeves) shopping list
- 3 Tbs buffalo wing sauce shopping list
- 4 Tbs canola oil shopping list
- 6 large celery ribs,cut in quarters lengthwise shopping list
How to make it
- Cut eack chicken breast into 4 strips,lengthwise and place in a large bowl. In a seperate bowl,whisk together 1-1/2 c buttermilk and hot sauce till blended. pour over chicken;mix till chicken is coated. Cover and refrigerate 1 hour.
- Make dip: In med. bowl,combine sour cream,1/2 c buttermilk,blue cheese,vinegar and Worcestershire sauce. Whisk to mix well. Season to taste with salt and pepper. Cover and reftigerate
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Mist 2 large baking sheets with cooking spray. In food processor,pulse crackers till crushed. Add seasoning mix and pulse to combine.
- Spread cracker mixture on a large platter. Remove chicken from marinade and carefully dredge each strip in cracker mixture.
- In large skillet,warm 2 Tbs oil over med-high heat until shimmering. Add half of the chicken and cook,turning till brown and crisp on all sides,about 2-3 mins. Place on baking sheet. Repeat with remaining oil and chicken.
- Place baking sheets in oven and bake until chicken is cooked through,8 to 10 mins. Serve chciken hot with celery sticks and blue cheese dip.