Jalapeno MeatloafFrom goodeat 6 years ago
- 2 lbs extra lean ground round or beef shopping list
- 1 small onion finely chopped shopping list
- 2 eggs (beat well by hand) shopping list
- 3/4 cup Italian style bread crumbs shopping list
- 10-12 fresh jalapeno peppers (roasted & peeled and seeded) shopping list
- If it seems dry add a little ketchup or tomato sauce shopping list
How to make it
- Combine everything till mixed well, shape into a loaf or round form.
- Bake at 325 degree oven for 1 hour and 45 minutes.
- This recipe can be doubled, tripled, etc.
People Who Like This Dish 5
The Cookgoodeat Benton, MO
The Rating7 people
Anything with 12 jalapenos has to be a 5floridiangourmet in Hudson loved it
nice take on meatloaf..five forkspeetabear in mid-hudson valley loved it
HOT Tamale'.. whew i be eating this all up fer sutre.. HIGH FIVE FORKS!!1
snowcat17 in Milwaukee loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!