Roasted Chicken and broccoli risottoFrom gourmetana 4 years ago
- 1 tbsp butter shopping list
- 1/2 cup short grain rice (plus 1 cup and 1/4 boiling water) shopping list
- 1/4 cup tomato sauce/puree shopping list
- 1 tsp fresh oregano, chopped shopping list
- 1/2 cup left over roasted chicken, shredded shopping list
- 1/2 cup broccoli, cut into small pieces shopping list
- 3 tbsp parmisan cheese, grated shopping list
- salt and pepper to taste shopping list
How to make it
- In a pan lightly brown the rice in the butter.
- Add tomato sauce, oregano and broccoli - stir.
- Pour the water over the rice, season with salt and pepper and lower the heat, parcially cover the pan and keep an eye stirring every now and then.
- When the rice is almost cooked add the chicken and parmisan.
- Serve as soon as it is cooked. You can add more grated parmisan over the rice after serving.
The Cookgourmetana Aveiro, Portugal
The Rating4 people
Love risotto,will use rotissorie breast,Thankyou!High 5!Have a blessed week!(Sorry I will miss you at Check-in,I won't go there anymore.)lanabade in Goshen loved it
Ana, isso dai é mesmo bacana, vou experimentar. O seu novo avatar é um delírio!!!heartbrazil in Bahia loved it