Cordon Blue MuffinsFrom coldfan01 3 years ago
- 2 cups Diced, cooked chicken or turkey shopping list
- 2 cups Diced cooked ham shopping list
- 3/4 cups sour cream shopping list
- 1 teaspoon dill seed shopping list
- 3 Tablespoons horseradish sauce shopping list
- 1 Tablespoon prepared mustard shopping list
- 1 teaspoon worcestershire sauce shopping list
- 1/4 cups Chopped walnuts shopping list
- 2 packages (8 Oz. Package) Refrigerator biscuits shopping list
- 4 ounces, weight swiss cheese, Sliced shopping list
- salt And pepper, to taste shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Mix sour cream, dill seed, horseradish sauce, mustard, Worcestershire, walnuts and salt and pepper. Stir in turkey and ham, set aside to let the flavors meld together. Spray muffin tins with non-stick cooking spray. Roll biscuit dough out into pancakes and place in muffin tins so that the dough comes up the sides of the tins. Fill each dough-filled muffin tin with the ham and turkey mixture and top with a slice of Swiss cheese.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 20-25 minutes until dough is golden brown and muffins hold their shape when removed from tins.
- Substitutions: horseradish and mayonnaise can be mixed in place of the horseradish sauce if necessary.
The Cookcoldfan01 Oak Harbor, WA
- Not added to any groups yet!