Seasoned Crusted Chicken BreastsFrom karlyn255 7 years ago
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts shopping list
- 4 egg whites shopping list
- 1 Tbsp. cornstarch shopping list
- juice of 1 lemon shopping list
- 2 cups dry bread crumbs shopping list
- One quarter cup fresh parsley, chopped shopping list
- 2 tsp. kosher salt shopping list
- One half tsp. ground pepper shopping list
- 1 Tbsp. grated lemon zest shopping list
- One third cup olive oil shopping list
How to make it
- Pound chicken breasts to one half-inch thick.
- Combine egg whites, cornstarch and lemon juice and mix. In a separate bowl combine breadcrumbs, parsley, salt, pepper and lemon zest and toss.
- Dredge each chicken breast through egg mixture followed by breadcrumb mixture and saute in olive oil for several minutes on each side until chicken is fully cooked.
The Cookkarlyn255 Ypsilanti, MI
The Rating6 people
Love it!sparow64 in Sweetwater loved it
Sounds great!valinkenmore in Malott loved it
sounds delicious, thanksmagali777 in Mexico loved it