Chicken Cordon Blue BitesFrom pleclare 4 years ago
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Combine chicken,ham and egg in larger bowl until well blended. Gradually add bread crumbs until mixture losses stickiness and can be easly formed into balls.
- Form chicken mixture around cheese cubes ,forming 2" balls. Place on plate.
- Hear 1-1/2" of oil in deep skillet to 350 degrees. Fry thre ballsuntil the outsides are golden brown,about 4 mins. Drain on paper towels.
- Bake in oven until cooked through and cheese is soft,about 20 mins. Cool briefly before serving.
People Who Like This Dish 10
The Cookpleclare Framingham, MA
The Rating7 people
This is a goodie.
Edspinach1948 in Dorchester-Boston loved it
I want this now... It is a 'keeper' for me!!! HIGH FIVE FORKS!!
snowcat17 in Milwaukee loved it