Chicken Lo MeinFrom chacha 3 years ago
- 3 chicken breasts, boneless and skinless shopping list
- 1/2 pound snow peas shopping list
- 1 cup carrots, cut julienne style (very thin sticks) shopping list
- 3 cups cooked spaghettini, break in half before cooking shopping list
- *I use whole wheat spaghettini shopping list
- 2 tsp. cornstarch shopping list
- 1 tsp. granulated sugar shopping list
- 2 tsp. water shopping list
- 1/3 cup chicken broth, reduced sodium shopping list
- 1 Tbsp. soy sauce shopping list
- 1/2 tsp. hoisin sauce shopping list
- 4 garlic cloves, finely chopped or minced shopping list
- 2 tsp. fresh ginger root, finely chopped shopping list
- bean sprouts, rinsed and drained shopping list
- Note: Sometimes I toss a handful of cashews in at the end. shopping list
- GARNISH shopping list
- 2 spring onions, sliced on an angle to garnish shopping list
How to make it
- Cut chicken into small strips.
- Heat a large saucepan filled with water to boiling.
- Add carrots and pasta.
- Boil for 10-12 minutes, then add snow peas and cook until pasta is al dente.
- Remove from heat and drain.
- Mix cornstarch, sugar and water.
- Mix remaining ingredients and stir together with the cornstarch mixture.
- Spray nonstick wok with cooking spray and heat over medium heat.
- Add chicken and stir-fry about 6-8 minutes or until chicken is white.
- Stir in broth mixture, add vegetables, including bean sprouts and pasta and continue to cook for another 4 minutes.
- This serves 3 to 4 people.
The Cookchacha New York, NY
The Rating6 people
luv this stuff high5 thanks bunchesmomo_55grandma in Mountianview loved it
yum!pleclare in Framingham loved it