Corn MuffinsFrom 22566 6 years ago
- 2 Boxes of 'Jiffy'corn Mix shopping list
- 1/4 Cup cilantro,chopped,fresh shopping list
- 1 Tablespoon lime peel,grated shopping list
- 2 teaspoons cumin shopping list
- 2 Farm Fresh eggs shopping list
- 2/3 Cup buttermilk shopping list
- 3 oz.Cubed,cream cheese shopping list
- 2 jalapeno,chopped fine shopping list
- 4 green onions,with tops,chopped fine shopping list
How to make it
- Combine the mix,cilantro,lime peel,cumin.
- Beat egg,with buttermilk,stir into dry mixture,only until evenly moist.
- Fold in the cubed cream cheese,jalapenos and onions.
- Grease muffin pan,fill with mixture.
- Bake at 400 degrees for 20 mintues until good and golden.
- Cool for a bit,then remove from pan
- Slice open the muffins,melt a good chunk of real butter down into each.
- ~Serve with a bowl of Brown Beans(that has been doctored with a drizzle of vinegar,dash of chili powder and a glop of ketchup),Potatoes sliced in coins and fried with onions until good and brown...then... Chocolate Cake with Fudge Frosting for dessert~
People Who Like This Dish 6
The Cook22566 TX
The Rating8 people
What time is dinner? a great big 5 from me.mystic_river1 in Bradenton loved it
Turned on my taste buds and saliva glands in anticipation of that wonderful first bite as I place this muffin alongside a bowl of BBQ Beans by Doug. So Mouthwatering, a blend of Heaven together. 5 Forks is just not enough for these Muffins.schubo52 in North Chicago loved it
Great recipe! You've put together quite a meal!maureenlaw in ST LOUIS loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!