Fried Chicken with Coconut MilkFrom choclytcandy 5 years ago
- 2 chickens, 2 1/2 to 3 pounds each, cut in serving pieces shopping list
- 2 garlic cloves shopping list
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar shopping list
- 2 teaspoons salt shopping list
- 1 teaspoon black pepper shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic salt shopping list
- 1/2 cup olive oil shopping list
- 2 small onions shopping list
- 1 teaspoon lime juice shopping list
- 1 teaspoon curry powder shopping list
- 1 cup coconut milk shopping list
- 2 bay leaves shopping list
How to make it
- Sprinkle chicken pieces with salt, pepper, and garlic salt.
- Brown chicken-on all sides in 1/4 cup oil in large skillet, remove from pan.
- Grind onions and garlic together, using fine knife of food chopper. Add to pan.
- Add sugar, lime juice, and curry powder, cook in remaining oil in saucepan until onion is tender. Add chicken to pan.
- Add coconut milk and bay leaves; pour over chicken.
- Simmer for 30 to 40 minutes.
The Cookchoclytcandy IN
The Rating5 people
This sounds yummy - have chicken thawed out for tonight so this will be on my menu!valinkenmore in Malott loved it
Sounds fabulous!! Can't wait to try this! THANKS...juliecake in Bluffdale loved it
WOW..juliecake in Bluffdale loved it