Casa Ole Green DipFrom goodeat 4 years ago
- 4 avocados, pitted and mashed into pulp shopping list
- 1 (16 ounce) container sour cream shopping list
- 1 can Ro-Tel diced tomatoes with chiles shopping list
- 1 tablespoon garlic powder shopping list
- 1 (4 ounce) can green chiles shopping list
- 2 teaspoons salt shopping list
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice (freshly squeezed is better) shopping list
- 3 ounces cream cheese shopping list
- 5 or 6 drops green food coloring (optional, if avocados shopping list
- aren't ripe and dark green in color) shopping list
- 2 fresh or canned jalapeño peppers, stems removed shopping list
- (optional, if you like it hotter) shopping list
How to make it
- In a blender, mix and blend all ingredients until smooth. Refrigerate for a couple of hours before serving. Do not taste the sauce until it has chilled. If you taste it right after blending, it won't taste "salty enough." But let the sauce chill and let the flavors develop and it will be great!
- Serve with white corn tortilla chips. Yummy!!!
The Cookgoodeat Benton, MO
The Rating8 people
Casa Ole is one of my favorite Mexican food restaurants back in Texas...this dip is really good! Thanks for posting, and if you get the recipe for their Queso, please share...lol! ^5
Debdebbie919 in Manahawkin loved it
Love it!maureenlaw in ST LOUIS loved it
High 5!cuzpat in Sikeston loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!