Stumps Fruit CobblerFrom bostyn 4 years ago
- 3c fresh fruit(mixed) shopping list
- 2/3c+2T sugar shopping list
- 1c+2T flour shopping list
- 1/2tsp cinnamon shopping list
- 1/4tsp nutmeg shopping list
- 1/3c+2T butter shopping list
- lemon juice(2 quarters squeezed) shopping list
- 1 1/2tsp baking powder shopping list
- 1/2tsp salt shopping list
- 3T milk shopping list
- 1 egg shopping list
How to make it
- Sprinkle cut fruit with mixture of: 2/3c sugar, 2T flour, cinnamon, and nutmeg.
- Dot wth 2T butter and squeeze lemon over mix.
- Sift together:1c flour, 2T sugar, baking powder, and salt.
- Add: 1/3c butter, milk, and egg.
- Stir with fork until well blended.
- Drop by spoonfulls over fruit.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 25-30 minutes in 9 x 9 x 1 3/4 inch pan.
- Serve warm with whipped cream, ice cream, or alone!!
People Who Like This Dish 7
The Cookbostyn San Diego, CA
The Rating8 people
wow! grandmas fruit pie nothin better homemade can smell it cookin yum! high5momo_55grandma in Mountianview loved it
This is the perfect end to the baked ziti dinner I'm making tomorrow! Thanks so much my friend! ^5 Grandma's recipes were the best...madmommy in Wayne loved it
OHHH THAT GRANDMA IS A SWEETIE I LOVE COBBLERS !!! YUMMY!!! BRING ME SOME OVER AND HURRY BLACKBERRY IS MY FAVORITE COBBLER BUT I LIKE THEM ALL LOL
HOW YA DOING???
TINKminitindel in THE HEART OF THE WINE COUNTRY loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!