Orange Chicken Stir-FryFrom ozsmom 3 years ago
- 1 tbsp water shopping list
- 2 tbsp cornstarch shopping list
- 1 tsp olive oil shopping list
- 1 lb skinless, boneless chicken thighs;quartered shopping list
- 3/4 cup thinly sliced carrots shopping list
- 1/4 cup chopped red peppers shopping list
- 3/4 cup orange juice shopping list
- 1 tbsp brown sugar shopping list
- 2 tsp balsamic vinegar shopping list
- 2 tsp bbq sauce shopping list
- salt & pepper to taste shopping list
How to make it
- Stir water into cornstarch in a small cup and set aside
- Heat frying pan on med-high heat until VERY hot
- Add oil
- Add chicken
- Stir-fry for about 5 minutes until browned
- Add carrots and peppers
- Combine orange juice, sugar, vinegar, bbq sauce, salt & pepper in a small bowl
- Add to chicken and bring to a boil
- Reduce heat to med-low.
- Simmer covered for 6 minutes or until chicken is no longer pink and veggies are tender crisp.
- Stir in cornstarch/water.
- Heat and stir for 1 minute until thickened.