Peanut Banana PuddingFrom ozsmom 6 years ago
- 1/2 cup light brown sugar, firmly packed shopping list
- 1/4 cup cornstarch shopping list
- 1/4 tsp salt shopping list
- 3 1/4 cups milk shopping list
- 3/4 cup creamy-style peanut butter shopping list
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract shopping list
- 3 bananas, sliced shopping list
- Cool Whip; optional shopping list
How to make it
- In a saucepan, stir together brown sugar, cornstarch and salt.
- Gradually stir in milk until smooth.
- Bring to a boil; stir 1 minute.
- Remove pan from heat.
- Stir in peanut butter and vanilla extract.
- Pour peanut butter pudding between layers of sliced bananas in individual serving dishes.
- Chill to serve.
- Top with Cool Whip if desired.
The Cookozsmom Nepean, CA
The Rating5 people
Ill Drool with you fantastic! thanks bunches high5momo_55grandma in Mountianview loved it
Now this is 'drool' time fer me:) high five forks!!snowcat17 in Milwaukee loved it
No cookies?!! Sounds tasty tho'!jett2whit in Union City loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!