Icing for Sugar CookiesFrom hileeboydston 3 years ago
How to make it
- In a medium bowl, sift powdered sugar.
- Add milk and stir until smooth. (start with 4 tablespoons)
- Vigorously stir in corn syrup and flavorings. (start with 4 tablespoons of corn syrup).
- Keep stirring until smooth and glossy.
- Adjust milk and corn syrup amounts to your desired consistency.
- Divide into separate bowls and add coloring.
- Dip cookies, use piping bags or squeeze bottles to apply to cookies.
- Let dry uncovered at room temperature overnight before stacking or storing.
The Cookhileeboydston Montgomery, AL
The Rating2 people
Oooooh I needed this recipe...my old one wasn't holding up very well. Thx!greekgirrrl in Huntington Village loved it