Hot Broccoli Cheese DipFrom mystic_river1 5 years ago
- 1/2 cup butter shopping list
- 6 celery ribs, sliced shopping list
- 2 onions, chopped shopping list
- 1 1/2 lbs mushrooms, sliced shopping list
- 1/4 c. all purpose flour shopping list
- 2 cans condensed cream of celery soup (10 oz) shopping list
- 6 0z garlic cheese, cut into cubes or cheese of your choice and garlic cloves to your liking shopping list
- 2 packages frozen broccoli spears (10 oz) shopping list
- - shopping list
How to make it
- In a large skillet, melt butter. Add celery, onion and mushroom. Cook and stir until translucent. Stir in flour and cook 2 to 3 minutes. Transfer to baking dish.
- Stir in soup, cheese and broccoli. Cover and bake in preheated 350 F oven for 30 minutes. Stir and continue baking for 30 minutes. Serve with french bread slices or crackers.
The Cookmystic_river1 Bradenton, Florida
The Rating5 people
Ohhhhhh I have to comment on this awesome dip because it's calling me to make it. lol
Thank you so much for sharing Mystic_River1 and you get my HIGH 5.pippy in loved it
I've had this! So delicious!clbacon in Birmingham loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!