Cherry Yogurt Smoothies - Diabetic FriendlyFrom spinach1948 3 years ago
- Ingredients: shopping list
- 1 cup Lite cranberry juice shopping list
- 1 cup ( 8-oz ) Lite or Fat-free Cherry yogurt shopping list
- ½ cup cherry pie filling shopping list
- 1 medium banana, cut into chunks shopping list
- 1 to 1 ½ cups ice cubes shopping list
- Optional: Garnish with your choice of fruit on toothpick over the glass. shopping list
How to make it
- In a blender, combine all ingredients; cover and process until blended. Pour into chilled glasses; serve immediately. Yield: 4 servings.
- Nutritional Values: 1 cup equals 150 calories, Fat: 1g, Cholesterol: 3mg, Sodium: 38mg, Carbohydrate: 34g, Fiber: 1g, Protein: 3g.
- Note: Modified the original recipe to a Diabetic Friendly one.
The Cookspinach1948 Dorchester-Boston, MA
The Rating3 people
That is awesome...ingredients on my shopping list.
Saved and rated a 5,thanks Edmystic_river1 in Bradenton loved it
YOU GET MY 5! GRRRRRRRRRREAT POST MY FRIEND!txbackyardcook in FORT WORTH loved it
Oh,wow does this sound yummy and refreshing.I could go for some right now!
Thanks for an awesome post,
Carrie :)hoosiermom68 in Merrillville loved it
Fruit Desert40 members
101 A Diabetic Low Carb Place158 members
I Love Yogurt56 members
A Fruity World45 members
Quick N Easy Dishes39 members
Diabetic Friendly Recipes43 members
Brunch Bunch38 members
Gastric Bypass Support Before And After4 members
Modified Or Doctored Up Recipes15 members