Cherry Yogurt Smoothies - Diabetic FriendlyFrom spinach1948 7 years ago
- Ingredients: shopping list
- 1 cup Lite cranberry juice shopping list
- 1 cup ( 8-oz ) Lite or Fat-free Cherry yogurt shopping list
- ½ cup cherry pie filling shopping list
- 1 medium banana, cut into chunks shopping list
- 1 to 1 ½ cups ice cubes shopping list
- Optional: Garnish with your choice of fruit on toothpick over the glass. shopping list
How to make it
- In a blender, combine all ingredients; cover and process until blended. Pour into chilled glasses; serve immediately. Yield: 4 servings.
- Nutritional Values: 1 cup equals 150 calories, Fat: 1g, Cholesterol: 3mg, Sodium: 38mg, Carbohydrate: 34g, Fiber: 1g, Protein: 3g.
- Note: Modified the original recipe to a Diabetic Friendly one.
The Cookspinach1948 Dorchester-Boston, MA
The Rating3 people
Oh,wow does this sound yummy and refreshing.I could go for some right now!
Thanks for an awesome post,
Carrie :)hoosiermom68 in Merrillville loved it
YOU GET MY 5! GRRRRRRRRRREAT POST MY FRIEND!txbackyardcook in FORT WORTH loved it
That is awesome...ingredients on my shopping list.
Saved and rated a 5,thanks Edmystic_river1 in Bradenton loved it
Fruit Desert40 members
101 A Diabetic Low Carb Place159 members
I Love Yogurt56 members
A Fruity World45 members
Quick N Easy Dishes39 members
Diabetic Friendly Recipes43 members
Brunch Bunch38 members
Gastric Bypass Support Before And After4 members
Modified Or Doctored Up Recipes15 members