Pulled Chicken Suzia SandwichesFrom asheats 5 years ago
- 1 tbsp extra-virgin olive oil shopping list
- 1 small red onion, chopped shopping list
- 2 garlic cloves, chopped shopping list
- juice of 1 lime shopping list
- 1 tbsp honey shopping list
- 1 ½ cups tomatillo salsa shopping list
- ½ cup sour cream shopping list
- 1 rotisserie chicken, shredded shopping list
- 4 crusty sandwich rolls, split shopping list
- 4 slices monterey jack cheese (can use Swiss) shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat the broiler
- At olive oil to a large skillet on medium high heat, add the onion and cook for 2 minutes, add the garlic and cook for 30 seconds more. Stir in the lime juice, honey, and salsa, let heat through. Mix in the sour cream, then the shredded chicken.
- Pile the chicken mixture onto the roll bottoms, top with cheese slices and place under the broiler to melt. Serve with roll tops and tortilla chips.
The Cookasheats BIG BEAR LAKE, CA
The Rating6 people
Awesome post!! You have been quite the busy bee tonight!!bostyn in San Diego loved it
I have gotta try this.trinii in HAWTHORNE loved it
Sound very good!!superfoodman in Metropolis loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!