Turkey Cutlets with Glazed PeppersFrom sosousme 7 years ago
- 1 pound turkey breast cutlets shopping list
- salt and pepper shopping list
- 2 teaspoons extra virgin olive oil shopping list
- 2 cloves garlic, minced shopping list
- 2 cups sweet bell peppers (use a combo of yellow, orange or red), seeded and sliced into fairly thin strips shopping list
- 1/3 cup homemade or reduced sodium chicken broth shopping list
- 3 tablespoons balsamic vinegar shopping list
- 2 teaspoons brown sugar shopping list
- 1 teaspoon minced thyme shopping list
How to make it
- Sprinkle salt and pepper over both sides of the cutlets. Heat the oil in a large non-stick skillet over medium-high heat. When hot, add the cutlets and cook until lightly browned and cooked through. Remove from the pan and keep warm.
- In a small bowl, combine the chicken broth, balsamic vinegar and brown sugar. Mix until the sugar is dissolved.
- Reduce the heat to medium; add the garlic to the pan, saute about 30 second; add the peppers and saute 2 - 4 minutes, or until just soft and starting to brown on the edges. Season with a pinch of salt and pepper along with the thyme; add the broth and cook until the sauce is reduced by half. Taste and adjust seasonings. Serve the pepper mixture over the cutlets.
The Cooksosousme Santa Rosa, CA
- Not added to any groups yet!