Spaghetti with Turkey MeatballsFrom cookwithfeeling 7 years ago
- 1 lb.ground turkey meat shopping list
- 1 onion shopping list
- 2 cloves garlic minced shopping list
- 1/2 cup crushed saltines shopping list
- 1 egg shopping list
- salt and pepper to taste shopping list
- 1/4 tsp or to your taste of Creole Seasoning------ Tony Chachere's shopping list
- some liquid to moisten crumbs. shopping list
- Sauce.. shopping list
- 1 can 19oz. tomatoes crushed or cut up shopping list
- 2 cans tomato soup shopping list
- 1 onion chopped shopping list
- 1 clove garlic minced shopping list
- 1/4 tsp. mint shopping list
- 1/2 tsp.basil shopping list
- 1/2 tsp. oregano shopping list
- some Creole spice to your taste shopping list
- some liquid to thin out soup- - optional shopping list
How to make it
- Meatballs ---- in a bowl put the crumbs add liquid--- grape juice..
- let soak for 5 mins. add egg and beat. add spices ,onion and garlic
- mix gently and don't overmix.
- make meatballs and place them on a nonstick baking sheet
- bake in a pre-heated oven at 450 degrees for about 20 min. turn once.
- Sauce----heat about 2 tbs.olive oil in a big sauce pan
- saute onions for 5 min.
- add garlic ,saute couple mins.
- mix in spices , saute for a min
- add soup and tomatoes.
- if you need to thin out the sauce , i put in some grape or apple juice or some water
- bring to a boil then turn heat down and simmer for 20 mins.
- add cooked meatballs to the sauce.
The Cookcookwithfeeling Yarmouth, Canada..
- Not added to any groups yet!