BBQ Beef RibsFrom karlyn255 6 years ago
- 3 to 4 pounds beef back ribs (about 8 ribs) shopping list
- 1/2 cup ketchup shopping list
- 1/2 cup honey shopping list
- 1 4 ounce van green chilies, diced shopping list
- 1 large onion, chopped shopping list
- 4 cloves garlic, minced shopping list
- 1 teaspoon cayenne shopping list
- 1 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1 teaspoon black pepper shopping list
- 1 teaspoon dry mustard shopping list
- . shopping list
How to make it
- Trim excess fat from beef ribs.
- Combine salt, pepper and cayenne.
- Rub over the ribs.
- Preheat grill and prepare for indirect grilling with a drip pan.
- Place ribs on grill over drip pan and close the lid.
- Cook for about 1 to 1 1/2 hours over a low, indirect heat.
- To prepare sauce combine onion, honey, ketchup, chili peppers, garlic and mustard in a sauce pan.
- Heat over a low temperature, stirring until even and warm.
- When the ribs are nearly finished begin brushing the sauce on them until you get a thick coating